Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School for me and the kids has started again. I'm not too excited about my classes. However, the end is in sight. April of 2011 I will graduate with my bachelor's in accounting. I can hardly wait for that day. Some people ask me if I'll walk for graduation and my response is HELL YES! Why wouldn't I? Just because I'll be years older than most of the graduates doesn't mean I don't deserve to walk. In fact I think I deserve it more. :) It isn't just about me either, it is about all the sacrifices that the whole family makes for me to be able to go to school. I am thankful that I have the support of my wonderful husband. I know that it is hard on the kids for mom to be at school and to be stressed all the time. I have to go 3 days a week this semester because there aren't any more internet courses to take. The next two semesters will likely be the same. I'm sure the time will go by very quickly but I'm going to try and take the time to smell the roses along the way...If I get nothing else out of my degree than being an example to each of my beautiful children by showing them the value of an education, I will be satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment